Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Dark Heresy

So we are selling Games Workshop Mail Order Warhammer Miniatures now, which I will discuss a bit more in time. But we also go some of the Dark Heresy Warhammer 40,000 Role Play Books. And let me tell you something. THESE ARE BEAUTIFUL. And what an AWESOME setting. I was talking to my distributor and Darrell tells me that the lunch game has now turned from D&D to Dark Heresy, and they like it that much! So we have the full line of books up, and of course... they are on sale, and of course, there is free shipping. Here are the books we have:

Dark Heresy - This is the main book, you need only this one to get going.
Inquisitor's Handbook - Your basic Player's Handbook Options for Characters
Purge the Unclean - Adventures of Intrigue Action & Horror
Disciples of the Dark Gods - A collection of Cults, Secrets and Conspiracies
Creatures Anathema -Your Monster Manual
GM Kit - Essential book like a Dungeon Master's Guide

No comments:

Post a Comment