Monday, August 23, 2010

Monday Morning!

How are all my gamer friends today. We are selling the new Elspeth vs. Tezzerret duel deck, which comes September 3rd, I believe. We only got a small number allocated to us. It retails for $20.00 so I originally put it up for $15.00, to save some people some BUCKS! But I heard everyone else was selling it for way OVER $20.00, most of them up around $30.00. Well shoot! But I'm not going to do that. I did raise it to $20.00 which is retail. I guess that's fair. People have been buying 6 at a time, which seems ridiculous, but I guess it makes sense if it is a really limited item.

Here is the link to the item if you are interested: http://www.dogstargames.com/page/398589630

Meanwhile, I'm getting some presells for Scars of Mirrodin. I have the price at $80.00 a box to start with (this does not include shipping) but the price will rise on September 1st to $85.00 a box. That sounds reasonable, if you want to pay me early I'll give you $5.00 a box off. I don't make much money that way, but consider it a good thing to do for my loyal customers who buy set after set from me.

Thanks to everyone who orders from us. I know we aren't perfect. But we do work hard, and we work hard to do better. I hope you enjoy playing Magic (and other games) as much as we enjoy playing them too.

Okay, I should put the Scars of Mirrodin link up huh? http://www.dogstargames.com/page/413647688

There you go!

No comments:

Post a Comment