Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Tuesday

So a lot of you emailed me this weekend telling me the games you are playing. I find it interesting. There are really two types of gamers. Gamers who play ANYTHING, and gamers who play THEIR game. Their one and ONLY GAME. (Which is usually D&D, but not always, sometimes it's Magic, sometimes it's Warhammer, etc). I'm one of those people who USED to play only one game (D&D) but as I've gotten older I will play anything. I don't always have the time to play everything, but I will give it all a try. We might be starting a new Rogue Trader campaign in the store soon (a new GM has just moved in from out of town and is eager to start the campaign with us, so we are all delighted not to have to GM anymore). I've never played Rogue Trader, but it sounds like a blast, and hey, I love Dark Heresy and it's all based in the Warhammer 40k world anyway, so I think it's going to be fun.

So drop me a line, let me know if you are a play anything kind of gamer, or if you have your one and only true love.

Jason
Dogstar Games

No comments:

Post a Comment