Monday, November 30, 2009

Good Morning!

Monday Morning! CYBER Monday! Not that I know any difference. I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving weekend, and have gotten a jump on your Christmas shopping and are going to be calm, and not stressed this Christmas.

Spent the weekend looking at my Tyranid Army. Used a program called The Army Builder and THAT is a great tool. A must for building armies fast . I have over 1000 points, and that kind of disapointed me. I've been building and painting my Tyranids for what, about 6 months, and all I have are 1000 points? I will have a bit more once I add some of the figures, and the new Tyranids come out in January, so I'm sure I'll add some more. I hope to one day get to 4,000. I'll stop at 4,000! :)

Also painted my daughter's Dark Angels, which she of course wanted pink instead of Green, but that's fine. Did some experimenting with them and had a lot of fun coming up with color schemes that worked. I have a thought of writing an essay about that I might include soon.

That was it for gaming. I had hoped to do more gaming than that, but that's all that happened.

Anyway, drop me a line and let me know how you are doing!

Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment