Thursday, October 22, 2009

Magic the Gathering

Wizards of the Coast as accepted us to sell Magic the Gathering again! We will start again November 2nd, about 2 weeks from now. I'll get some M2010, Zendikar, Shards, Conflux, and Reborn at that time. Do I know my numbers yet? No. I think I'll get as much Shards, Conflux and Reborn as I want, and I have heard that M2010 and Zendikar will be allocated. This brings up a delicate point. In the past Magic has always been abundantly available, and so I could sell extra online. But now with this allocated, I might have to keep all the allocation to my local Heber Valley customers, of whom there are many very much wanting Zendikar AND 2010. I don't know my numbers yet, but I MIGHT be faced with the possibility of only selling in the store for a while. I know there are a lot of you out there who used to buy regularly from me online, and will be expecting some. At this point, until I get my numbers, I won't be able to tell you.

Another problem is that I don't know how many customers I have LOST during this time. Feelings have run VERY NEGATIVE toward Wizards of the Coast during this time because they unjustly shut us down. We have instore attempted with all the zeal we could muster to introduce customers to new games, and in fact, succeeding in starting quite a large Games Workshop Warhammer group here in the store.

Anyway, I will keep you informed, and if you have any questions, let me know! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment