Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Good Gaming

Today did a lot of Worldwake orders. The new set coming from Wizards of the Coast February 5th. I have a limited number allocated to me, and I'm beginning to think it's going to run out in the next week. Which kind of sucks, because we usually get the MAJORITY of our orders in the two weeks before the release, and we aren't even 3 weeks away. So that tells you there will be a lot of people wanting it who won't get it on the first run. Luckily, we should get more after that very soon! And I've heard from a lot of people are price is really good, though there are always people out there trying to get an even better deal. They get mad when I say the product is allocated and there is nothing I can do.

Another big seller? Tyranids. The new set of plastic models for the Tyranid Armies of Warhammer 40k. I personally have a Tyranid army and I can't wait for these new pieces. I'm excited.

What else happened at Dogstar Games today? Tonight was Warhammer 40k night at the store, but I came home and Asher and James ran the game. I'll have to see what happened and report it all to you tomorrow.

Yes... I'll be reporting on events a lot more. Hopefully I'll even entertain you a little!

No comments:

Post a Comment