Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Privateer Press

There is a story about how years ago, Bill Gates was sitting in his office, and the internet had just really started, and Netscape was doing well, and he had an epiphany. The future WAS the internet. I had a much smaller epiphany the other day. It was that I needed to seriously sell Privateer Press's Warmachine game. I have little bits of it here and there, but the last two days I've gone all out working on the website, ebay, and Amazon on this stuff. So I'm excited about it. I even opened one of the Battle Boxes (Cygnar) and started painting the minis inside. I actually had time to do that today as I got to the office very early, like before 7:00.

So expect some big things from this cool game.

Meanwhile, Worldwake is coming February 5th, and we did indeed sell out of our first run, and we're still wondering when we are going to get second wave product and how much. I wish I knew so I could start preselling. Hopefully I'll know soon. Working on getting more of first run if I can. I'm disappointed in Alliance Distributors for not putting me down for some when I talked to my rep there. Anyway, still selling Tyranids well, and game night happened again and now Asher is behind on TWO reports.

Okay, enough for tonight, Wednesday! Hope you have some good gaming going on!

Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment